Volunteers help out at Logifem in a variety of ways, including:
- Preparing and serving meals for our residents
- Helping with manual tasks such as painting, cleaning, gardening and maintenance
- Sorting through donations
- Running activities with residents
- Helping with administrative tasks and fundraising
Some volunteers come to Logifem on a regular basis and others come just once to help with a specific task.
If you are interested in volunteering with Logifem, please complete the form below. If you would like to organise for a group to come and volunteer at Logifem, please contact our Human Resources Coordinator by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach her on 514-510-7772 extension 303.